Promoting your products through your Affiliate Partners is easy to do:
1. Create a Shopping Cart that you will promote. Feel free to set up discounts and/or retargeting rules as well, to help boost the sales.
2. Create a Cookies Affiliate Program and enter your Landing Page URL where you want to direct traffic to. Set up your desired options for the plan and save it.
3. If you created a public program, you will receive a link to the public Affiliate Program landing page, which you can promote with your partners, to see the program details and join it.
4. If you created a private program, you will receive a link to the "Join" page, which you can send to your partners when you invite them to join the program.
5. You will receive an email every time an Affiliate Partner joins your program. Just make sure to monitor the Affiliates dashboard to see the metrics on the revenue brought in by your partners, and to award Commissions by clicking the menu icon in the Affiliates table of your program sheet.
6. Your partners will receive a unique link that redirects to your Landing Page and tracks their traffic via browser cookies. If a visitor uses this unique link, they can come back days later on your Landing Page, and they will still be attributed to the partner who owns the cookie on their browser, so the system will award the appropriate commissions.