Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) individuals based in the European Union have right to have their personal details up to date. If you fall under this category some main points about your right to have your personal data erased:
1. Under GDPR personal data is inaccurate if it is incorrect or misleading as to any matter of fact.
2. plug&paid has to inform you about your right to have your personal details up to date if you are using our service(s).
3. plug&paid is required to comply within 1 calendar month to your requests regarding your right to have personal details up to date.
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
plug&paid is compliant with the regulation and offers tools for its users and their customers to exercise their right to have their personal details up to date.
How to exercise your right to have your personal details up to date
plug&paid users can exercise their right by:
1. Updating their personal information. This option is available in your "Settings" page under the "Personal Information" section. This process is automated and all your personal information will be updated instaltly.
2. Contacting us via this link.
How your customers can exercise their right
Your customers can exercise their right for their personal information stored by plug&paid by:
1. Contacting us via this link.
How you can comply to your customers' request
plug&paid stores a minimum amount of personal information regarding your buyers. The information we keep can be found here. You can comply with your customers' requests regarding their personal data stored by plug&paid by:
1. Updating your customer's record. Visit your buyer's page, find the customer you wish to update and select "Update Buyer" in the options dropdown. This process is automated and all personal information of the customer is updated instantly.