plug&paid is compatible with almost all free and paid content management systems. Given, that Squarespace is one of the more popular website builders out there, here is a quick guide on how to install your plug&paid shopping cart on any Squarespace template.
The benefits of using our plugin inside Squarespace are:
- No need to worry about paying for additional 3rd party plugins. Instead, use a low-cost or free plan from Squarespace, and enable all advanced eCommerce features included within your plug&paid shopping cart subscription.
- We do not take commission on your sale.
- No coding skills required. Just copy and paste the code inside the page.
- With HTTPS (SSL security) enabled, your website visitors will not get redirected outside of your domain to complete their purchases. Rather, the shopping cart will appear above your page inside a modal window.
How to get started:
- Copy the HTML snippet which was provided to you after having forgone the plug and cart creation wizard.
- Open your Squarespace page and edit your template. Select one of the content blocks where you intend to install your plug&paid shopping cart button or widget.