plug&paid is compatible with almost all free and paid content management systems. Given that Weebly is one of the more popular website builders out there, here is a quick guide on how to install your plug&paid shopping cart on any Weebly template.
The benefits of using our plugin inside Weebly are:
- No need to worry about paying for additional 3rd party plugins. Instead, use a low-cost or free plan from Weebly, and enable all advanced eCommerce features included within your plug&paid shopping cart subscription.
- We do not take commission on your sale.
- No coding skills required. Just copy and paste the code inside the page.
- With HTTPS (SSL security) enabled, your website visitors will not get redirected outside of your domain to complete their purchases. Rather, the shopping cart will appear above your page inside a modal window.
How to get started:
- Copy the HTML snippet which was provided to you after having forgone the plug and cart creation wizard.
- Open your Weebly page and edit your template. Drag and drop the insert Code box and place it anywhere you intend to showcase your shopping cart button or widget on your page.
Save and apply your changes.